The St. Peter Saints Youth Wrestling Team is on a roll and you can be part of the excitement. Last year St. Peter sent 9 wrestlers to the NYWA K-6 State Tournament along with the K-6 Wrestling Team to compete for state titles. St. Peter also has youth wrestlers competing and bringing home national titles. By practicing with some of the best wrestlers in the state your child can become one of the best wrestlers in the state.
Online registration can be completed in the following simple steps:
- Create an online account by providing your name, email address, and create a password on our Account Registration Form.
- Be sure to use an email account you can easily access. Once you register we will send you an email to confirm your account. You must click on the link to activate the account. If you do not see the email in your inbox be sure to check the spam folder in case it got caught in there.
- Once you have clicked the email registration confirmation you can login using your email address and password.
- Once you are logged in you can access this registration page and below you will see all registration sections.
- Start by providing your primary contact information.
- Each section will indicate whether or not the Registration information is Complete, Not Complete, or Optional.
- You will need to complete all sections until there are no more in a "Not Complete" status.