Complete our electronic liability waiver ahead of time before you arrive. There is a box to add multiple names if you have multiple children participating.
Arrive at the high school at 5:45pm on 11/14/2022 at door W6 (near the gym). Parents can wait in the commons area or leave and come back at 7:00pm to pick up kids when practice is done. Find more details below.
- Event runs on Monday, November 14th, 2022 - Thursday, November 17th, 2022 from 6pm to 7pm (4 total sessions at 1 hour each)
- Location: Wrestling Room at St. Peter High School (it is a room in the gym area of the high school)
- Children between Pre-K and 6th grade are welcome.
- Sign our liability form ahead of time provided above to expedite your entry.
- Your child can wrestle in shorts and t-shirt.
- Please bring a water bottle for your child. Wrestling shoes and headgear are not required, but can be brought if you have them.
- Come to as many sessions as you like.
- Online sign up will be available if you want to continue after the free trial.
- Board members will be present to answer any questions you have.
If you want to sign up to be on our mailing list to find out more you can use the link below.
All boys and girls from preschool to grade 6 are welcomed and encouraged to attend
This four day camp will cover the basics of wrestling.
The wrestling room at Saint Peter High School.
Each year in early November before the wrestling season starts.