Saint Peter Youth Wrestling Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://saintpeteryoutwrestling.com you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. General Information
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Saint Peter Youth Wrestling’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Saint Peter Youth Wrestling’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Saint Peter Youth Wrestling at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Saint Peter Youth Wrestling’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Saint Peter Youth Wrestling makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Saint Peter Youth Wrestling does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Saint Peter Youth Wrestling or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Saint Peter Youth Wrestling’s website, even if Saint Peter Youth Wrestling or a Saint Peter Youth Wrestling authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Saint Peter Youth Wrestling’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Saint Peter Youth Wrestling does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Saint Peter Youth Wrestling may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Saint Peter Youth Wrestling does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Saint Peter Youth Wrestling has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Saint Peter Youth Wrestling of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
You understand that the Internet is public and that e-mail communications between you and Saint Peter Youth Wrestling via this website are subject to the risk of being viewed by other parties. Accordingly, you agree not to transmit confidential or proprietary information relating to you or your business to Saint Peter Youth Wrestling via e-mail.
Saint Peter Youth Wrestling may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Violation of Terms
Saint Peter Youth Wrestling reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the rules and regulations set forth in this website, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the website.
11. Governing Law
This website is operated by Saint Peter Youth Wrestling from its place of business within the State of Minnesota, U.S.A. Saint Peter Youth Wrestling makes no representation that the information in the website is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the website from territories where the contents of the website may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claims relating to the information available on this website will be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota, U.S.A. and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location, excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules.
Last Updated: June 12, 2019