Youth Wrestling Summer Derby Raffle
It has become a tradition in the summer for the Saint Peter Youth Wrestling Club to conduct our major fund raiser for the year which means its time for the derby raffle. Brad Guth, a tremendous advocate and contributor to our program, participating over the years in various roles not only as a coach but as a board member and advisor to the club, uses his ingenuity, mechanical skills, and generosity of time and labor each summer to assemble a car or truck to the specifications and aesthetics required to participate in the Saturday night demolition derby at the Nicollet County Fair Grand Stand during the annual county fair. This year this event will be held on Saturday, August 14th. The club supports ticket sales in the form of a raffle of which the participants can purchase tickets for their chance to win one of three prizes, including the chance to drive the derby truck. The grand prize winner will get the choice of cash or chance to drive the derby vehicle in the Saturday night demolition derby.
How to purchase raffle tickets
You can purchase in multiple ways: (1) complete our form below and we will arrange time to get you raffle tickets; (2) visit our booth at the Nicollet County Fair August 11th - 14th; (3) reach out to email@example.com and we will get in touch with you
How the raffle works
- We have tickets available for $10 each. Individuals can buy as many tickets as they want.
- For each ticket you must supply your contact details, including:
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number
- Designated Driver Name - you can put your own name if you want to drive the car or the name of a driver that you would like to represent you
- Designated Driver Phone Number - the phone number of the driver
- Youth Club Driver Designation - if you don't have a designated driver you can elect the Saints Youth Wrestling Club to elect a driver.
- Approximately 1 hour before the start of the demolition derby on Saturday there will be 3 winning raffle tickets drawn. The prize options are shown below.
Winners and Prizes
- Grand Prize Winner - this is the first raffle ticket drawn. This winner will have the choice of:
- $300 cash prize OR drive in the August 14th, 2021 Nicollet County Fair Demolition Derby in the "Stock Truck" class
- 2nd Prize Winner - this is the second raffle ticket drawn. This winner will have the choice of:
- Prize not claimed by Grand Prize Winner or $100 in St. Peter Chamber Bucks
- 3rd Prize Winner - this is the third raffle ticket drawn. This winner will have the choice of:
- Prize not claimed by 2nd Prize Winner or $100 in St. Peter Chamber Bucks
NOTE: You must be 18 or older to participate. The winner may designate a legal adult driver of their choice.
Our coaching staff and board can help answer any questions you have.